Please fill out the entire form, and a representative will respond to your inquiry. For immediate assistance, please call the appropriate office or facility. *All Fields are required.

Please take a look at the Frequently Asked Question list below to help answer some of your questions.

LaSalle Corrections
192 Bastille Lane, Suite 200
Ruston, LA 71270
T: (318) 232-1500
F: (318) 232-1501

LaSalle Southwest Corrections
26228 Ranch Road 12
Dripping Springs, TX 78620
T: (512) 858-7202
F: (512) 858-7212

Frequently Asked Questions

Click on the questions below to see their corresponding answers.

How can I contact an inmate that is currently housed in one of your faciliities?
Call the facility and ask them how to best contact this inmate.

Can I send mail or money orders to an inmate that is currently housed in one of your facilities?

In most cases, yes. Call the facility and ask for information on the procedures of sending mail and money orders, as well as what address is best to use for each. Money orders must come from the U.S. Post Office.

Can I visit an inmate? What are the visitation hours and procedures?
All visitors must be on the inmate's visitation list in order to visit. To find out the specific hours and procedures, call the facility that the inmate is currently positioned and request this information. Also ask what rules and requirements are needed for visitation.

I am interested in applying for a position with one of your facilities. What do I need to do?

Call the facility that you are interested in applying with, and check with them about what job positions are available and how/where to apply. Most of our facilities have applications at the facility, that may be picked up or some must be filled out in person. More information about job opportunities can be found on our Careers page.

I am interested in information on one or more of the programs that LaSalle Corrections offers at their facilities, how can I get this information?
Call the appropriate facility and ask to speak with someone regarding Inmate Programs, such as a Program Director or Chaplain.
What do I need to do to transfer an inmate to one of your facilities?
Contact the facility that the inmate is currently located, to discuss the procedures of transferring an inmate to our facility.
Is there an Inmate Search Database/Directory available for public reference?

LA Department of Corrections - DOC Inmate Locater:

LAVNS - public access to all state and most parish offender's location:

TX Dept. of Criminal Justice - TDCJ Inmate Locater:


Where can I find the phone number or address for the facility that I am referring to?

Click on the Locations tab on our website. Then find and click on the Facility that you are looking for, and it will show their contact information.